Today I opened my macbook, and I found that my airport card was invisible for mac os, I tried to reboot but it didn’t change anything, I still have this message “No Airport card installed” each time I try to deal with my Airport.
After a little research I could find a solution on the net, and it works fine with me, and it was :
- Shut down the computer.
- Remove the power cable and battery.
- Hold down the power button for 5 seconds.
- Reinserted the battery and attached the power cord.
- Hold down the command, option, p & r keys will pressing the power button.
- Keep the command, option, p & r keys pressed down until I heard three start-up chimes.
After that everything was working well.
The funny thing is that was my first time pressing five keys at the same time on the keyboard 🙂